Sunday 12 August 2012

Two armies in nine days - part 2




OK so I made a start late yesterday afternoon and have now primed (in two different shades of brown and black for the armoured knights) all the Spanish miniatures are blocked in most of the colours on the Spanish knights (a couple of blurry pictures of the first of two knight units above). All 16 horses are ready for the army painter dip and the riders are about 2/3rds ready.


So today's aim is to get the knights finished ready for dipping and then block paint the 40 Spanish infantry in preparations for dipping. Sadly I'm still waiting on my order from Northstar so I don't actually have the dip yet. Still there are still another 100 metal Moors to clean up base and block paint before I need to dip anything.


Cheers Jon


1 comment:

  1. Good progress, can't wait to see the finished knights

    ReplyDelete