Ok the wife and kids leave to go to her mothers tomorrow afternoon so project El Cid is go. I've cheated a bit as I've already assembled the Conquest Games Normans (both infantry and cavalry) and used some Green Stuff to add a a few turbans and tassels to give them a more Spanish look. I've also started cleaning up and gluing on the shields to the MDS metal Moors though with a hundred of them it's slow going.
Sadly I still haven't got my extra bits from Gripping Beast and Northstar which means I'm missing a few command figures for the Moors and some skirmishers for the Spanish. More importantly I don't have my army painter sprays and quick shade which I was kind of counting on to speed up the painting of the armies.
Anyway I'll give it a crack and see how I get on.
Tuta Warrior Allied Test Base
-
After a bit of feedback on the *Death in the* *Dark Continent* FB group,
I've gone back to the idea of having two units each of four bases of Tuta
warrio...
14 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment