Saturday 9 January 2010

Ak-47 mini campaign





Hi all,
much of my enthusiasm for AK-47 last year was down to my erthswhile opponent, fellow club mate and AK47 fan Jim who has an excellent blog of his own here.
Over the last few months we've been keeping a low level narrative campaign going between my Zumatan/Lumatan alliance and Jim's republic of N'buto. So far things have all gone the way of the white settlers of N'buto, although some battles have been closer than others. the pictures above where of our first encounter. Sadly although I took photos I can't remember many details of the game other than my forces failed to dislodge Jim's professionals from the shanty town and that his helicopter gun ship caused havoc when it arrived. It was a fun game but my Zumatan Royal guard got a good beating that night.

Cheers Jon

1 comment:

  1. Nice photos Jon.

    I'm going to try to dig out the press release / propaganda reports for the games from the yahoo group and transfer them over to the blog.

    Sorry to hear about the 'storm damage' suffered by the fledgling Zumatan navy :O(

    Next time I'll tell the FART frogmen to do a better job ;o)

    ReplyDelete