Friday 15 January 2010

More Britons and Romans








Hi all,
not much progress this week with my ancients project bad weather means heading down to the wargames room (some might call it a garage) hasn't been to appealing, couple with putting my back out a couple of days ago has put payed to much productive painting being achieved.
Having said that I thought I'd share a unit of British slingers with you like the warband they are a mix of Wargames Factory and Warlord Games Celts. The Wargames Factory Celts have slings as a weapon option on the sprue, so knocking up some left over figure into a unit of slingers was dead easy and looks pretty good I think.
The other pictures are of the casualty/shaken markers for my Praetorian guard I posted up last week. These are basically the four left over figures from the set (waste not want not) converted up to look dead for casualties, or two to a base in a mini diorama to represent shaken status. I pretty pleased with how these came out plastic really is so easy to convert.
Cheers Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment