Tuesday 12 January 2010

AK-47 Objective Markers






Thought I'd post some pictures of my objective counters for use with AK-47. Every game of AK-47 requires three objective markers for the attacker to try and capture. I thought this would be a good opportunity to model some little dioramas to jazz up the wargames table. I plan to model three objective markers themed to each of my AK-47 armies. The first three are above
  1. Objective one (top two pictures) is a rather generic crashed helicopter. This is made from a a very cheap and nasty plastic helicopter from my son's toy box. I beat it up a bit with a modeling knife and gave it a re-paint.
  2. Objective two(middle two pictures) is a destroyed centurion tank of the Zumatan Royal guard. Again this was a cheap diecast toy from my sons toy box. I beat it around a bit and then gave it a rusty paint job to give the impression of a left over relic from a previous battle.
  3. Objective three (bottom two pictures) is a Peter Pig film crew set with some spare paras. It represents the Zumatan army press liaison officer Captain Notell T'truth explaining to the world's press what happens to enemies of Zumata.

Cheers Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment