Thursday 6 December 2012

Arrival of the islemen....in the post


My order from Gripping Beast arrived to day on the plus side they are very nice minatures on the down side I plundered figures from different ranges mostly the Dark age Scots and the Saga Norse-Gael ranges and the two ranges are quite noticably different in size. I have two very nice Islemen generals but the standard bearer and musican I have tower over them (instead of Somerled the slayer I seem to have Somerled the short). The other down side is that the axes are all seperate and I have to drill the hands out to get them to fit....I don't like drilling hands.

I also ordered a few character type miniatures from a company called Heros of the Dark Ages yesterday among some pretty odd miniatures there are some quite nice minis hidden among their ranges.

No comments:

Post a Comment