Monday 17 January 2011

Life can really screw your hobbies.

Rather annoyed tonight as life has stuck a big V sign up at my hobby time again. Coming home from work tonight my little 125 bike decided to pack in. As a non driver my bike is my main form of transport and the only way I can get down to the club for a game (due to the usual rubbish public transport system).

Of course sods law dictates that tomorrow was going to be my first game of 2011. Jim and I had decided to on a game of AK-47 (one of my favorite games) and it's been a while since Jim's country of Nbuto has been invaded. However I have now had to cancel and will end up spending tomorrow night up to my arms in oil and engine bits trying to work out why my bike won't go. only one word for it really

Bugger...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment