Sunday 9 January 2011

It's oh so quiet....


If it seems a bit quiet on here it's not that I'm not doing anything on the hobby front, just not anything worth posting about. I could tell you about the couple of hours I spent going through and re-organising my paints but it wouldn't be much fun.


All my Christmas goodies have turned up now. Sadly a couple of my orders were wrong so I'm now trying to sort those out. Mostly I've ordered a lot of plastic for Christmas so instead of painting I'm spending lots of time cutting, cleaning and sticking together lots of multi part plastic which really doesn't seem worth posting pictures of if I'm honest.


It's a two pronged attack on the hobby front. At home I'm putting together my Rapid Fire US armoured task force. At work in my lunch break I'm putting the second round of my Mantic undead army together. Hopefully by the end of next week I can start to get some painting going and then have some nice pics to post up.


The only other thing I've been doing is putting some new scenery together for my wargames table hopefully some pictures of my efforts will be posted up soon.
Cheers Jon

1 comment: