Saturday, 11 September 2010

cheap tanks


Saw these in my local Works shop. At £2.99 i thought it was worth a punt for my AK-47 UN forces that I'm building. It's sold as a 3D puzzle, is 1/90 scale (slightly over sized for 15mm), is made of plastic and doesn't look half bad when put together. Even the paint job is pretty good. It took about 5 mins to put together and didn't require any glue. This one will probably get re-painted white to match the other UN stuff I have. I think I might pick up another one or two as I quite like them and they're dirt cheap. They also do a Tiger 1 for any WW2 players out there.

Cheers Jon

3 comments:

  1. According to the box it's a 4D model. I wonder if this is an expression of the time that it takes to make the model?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right didn't even notice that doh. I wonder what the hell 4D means?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw those but couldn't think of a suse for them. I stand corrected!

    ReplyDelete