Saturday 11 September 2010

cheap tanks


Saw these in my local Works shop. At £2.99 i thought it was worth a punt for my AK-47 UN forces that I'm building. It's sold as a 3D puzzle, is 1/90 scale (slightly over sized for 15mm), is made of plastic and doesn't look half bad when put together. Even the paint job is pretty good. It took about 5 mins to put together and didn't require any glue. This one will probably get re-painted white to match the other UN stuff I have. I think I might pick up another one or two as I quite like them and they're dirt cheap. They also do a Tiger 1 for any WW2 players out there.

Cheers Jon

6 comments:

  1. According to the box it's a 4D model. I wonder if this is an expression of the time that it takes to make the model?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right didn't even notice that doh. I wonder what the hell 4D means?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw those but couldn't think of a suse for them. I stand corrected!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… designer tv stands

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family. extra long zero gravity recliner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. learn more

    ReplyDelete