Last Friday a big box of stuff turned up ,well packaged as well, from Amera.
Now you could just paint the Amera stuff but I thought I would add a bit of extra detail. First off I decided to use my home made textured paint (made from floor tile grout, grey emulsion and PVA glue) to make the scenery look less plastic like and then I went to the bits box and added a variety of junk and bitz to match the bases on my new IG models. I then painted they scenery (I use Wickes household paint tester pots as cheap paint for scenery) and added brown and gold grass tufts to finish off. Below are a few pictures of the first few pieces of terrain I've painted so far. I'm very impressed with the Amera products which I think is great budget terrain.